When selecting a Mattress you want nothing but the best. There are only a few options out there that will satisfy your search. Making sure that your mattress has the highest quality ingredients. First you want to make sure that the growth and collection of these ingredients is done with the highest of standards. There are only three ingredients that are used in the construction of our Chemical Free Mattresses. Organic Cotton, Virgin Wool, and Natural Dunlop Latex. Try to make sure that you trust the company doing the manufacturing to ensure they use the most quality ingredients. Explore the links below to investigate what qualifies these ingredients as organic.
Here are other Natural Ingredients In The Futon Shop Futon Mattresses
1) Coconut Coir Fiber
The all natural eco friendly breathable natural core of coconut is sandwiched between layers of natural latex and virgin wool to produce an all natural coconut fiber eco friendly futon mattress. The highest quality most natural ingredients without harmful chemicals. Great for every night sleep. Feel the difference.
• Click to learn more about Latex Infused Coconut Coir Fiber.
2) Organic Cotton
100% USDA Certified Organic Cotton. The purest take on natural organic comfort. It is simple, affordable and comfortable, making it one of the most popular mattresses ingredients offered.
• Click to learn more about What Does Organic Cotton Mean?.
3) Natural Virgin Wool
It naturally regulates body temperature, is hypoallergenic and flame resistant. The structures of the wool fibers and the natural lanolin allow moisture to pass through without itself absorbing it. Each fiber can be bent back on itself more than 20,000 times without breaking, compared to about 3,000 times for cotton and 2,000 times for silk. This trait makes wool more resistant to tearing adding years of life to your mattress.
• Click to learn more about What Are The Benefits Of A Wool Mattress?.
4) Natural Latex
Dunlop Latex is the Natural, ideal choice for those with chemical sensitivities who want to sleep better. In addition to its high durability (lasting up to 20 years), resistance to heat and high elasticity, it does not off gas, is also naturally Hypoallergenic, Anti-fungal, Anti-Bacterial and dust mite resistant. As if the natural properties retained in this product were not enough, the way in which it is manufactured is also eco-friendly.
• Click to learn more about How Are Latex Mattresses Made?.
Pure Comfort Natural Cotton Mattress
Teddy Natural Wool Mattress
Comfort Rest Natural Latex Mattress
Pure Rest Chemical Free Cotton Mattress
• Click if you want to read why organic ingredients are better.
• Click to watch a great video on What Is The Mattress Manufacturing Process? highlighting how organic ingredients from the farms get assembled into mattresses for your bedroom.
• Read about the Farm to Bedroom Movement.
• Click to browse through some great organic cotton mattresses.
• Click to learn more about Why Should I Get A Chemical Free Mattresses?. (all are fire retardant free)