What Is Soy Gel Memory Foam Made Of?
The third generation of memory foam was introduced in 2006. Gel visco or gel memory foam consists of gel particles fused with visco foam to reduce trapped body heat, speed up spring back time and help the mattress feel softer. Gel-infused memory foam was next developed with what were described as "beads" containing the gel which, as a phase-change material, would achieve the desired temperature stabilization or cooling effect by changing from a solid to a liquid "state" within the capsule. Changing physical states can significantly alter the heat absorption properties of an element, which is why the technology was applied to memory foam.
Why do you need "Gel Memory Foam" in your mattress?
• Increased air circulation: Gel memory foam is made of gel beads that are infused into memory foam, and this creates an open cell structure that promotes air movement. The heat from your body dissipates instead of collecting in your mattress, topper, or pillow. This helps you maintain a cool, comfortable temperature all night.
• Balanced support: Gel memory foam provides a firm yet comfortable sleep surface. It fits to your body without letting you sink in too deeply, a concern that some users of traditional memory foam products have. Gel memory foam products are designed with extra support where you need it, so you'll have just the right amount of contact.
• Pressure relief: Side sleepers often have issues with pressure on their hips and shoulders while they sleep. The pressure on these points causes the tossing and turning that can keep you from getting good, continuous sleep. Gel memory foam gently cradles your body, so painful pressure points are eliminated, relieving pressure points that traditional mattresses may aggravate.
• Spinal alignment: When your body is cradled correctly and the pressure has been taken off your shoulders and hips, your spine is encouraged to align. When your back feels good in the morning, you will feel refreshed and rejuvenated from your night's sleep.
The Futon Shop Soy Gel Foam Mattresses
Not only does cooling gel provide comfort to the sleeper but these foams greatly reduce the amount of petro-chemicals in the environment with every purchase. As conventional foam expands and contracts to the heat of your body these gels will regulate heat that decomposes your mattress foam. Soy Gel Memory Foam Futon Mattresses are safer, better for the environment, and a popular alternative to conventional foam used in products that pollute eco-systems! Whether you are looking for natural furniture options, comfortable futons built for reliability, or the best chemical free mattresses you can buy our products are offered at a price that can not be beat anywhere else!
These Soy Gel Foam Mattresses are similar to standard memory foam except for the fact that it's been infused with a special gel and engineered with soy based oil. Not only does the cooling effect of these foams provide ideal comfort in the summer, but the swirling cooling gel also does a number of things to correct the shortcomings of standard memory foam. We want to offer everyone the size they need, so beyond our options for space saving such as love seats in twin, full and queen sizes we want you to call for full customization! You may be asking why we advocate the use of soy based foams? How much impact does replacing harmful toxins with soybean oil actually have? Did you know that whether it is Tempurpedic, Vera Wang, Serta, Simmons or Sealy the memory foam used is 90% petroleum based? Due to familiarity consumers have with memory foam furniture we have decided to bring safer foam options into our line by introducing soy infused memory foams. Visit our Cool Rest Memory Foam Mattress to view the many benefits of our mattresses made with cooling gel!
Here are our complete line of Soy Gel Foam Mattresses
More Info On Soy Foam
- Folding Foam Beds
- Soy Foam Mattress Review
- Why Purchase A Certipur-US Certified Mattresses?
- What Is Plant Based Soy Foam?
- Plant Based Soy Memory Foam Compared To Standard Memory Foam Mattresses
Everything You Need To Know About Futons