A latex mattress with organic ingredients includes certified organic latex. If you're looking for a certified organic latex mattress, the best organic latex mattress is available at The Futon Shop. These mattresses are made with all-natural ingredients and provide superior comfort and support. Their excellent breathability ensures that you'll stay cool and comfortable all night long, while their durable construction ensures that it will last for years to come. Plus, you can rest assured knowing that these organic mattresses are hypoallergenic and eco-friendly, making them perfect for anyone looking to make a green purchase. With an organic latex mattress certified organic latex mattress, you can reap the best benefits of a great mattress without compromising on size or shape.
Are organic latex mattresses safe?
Yes, organic latex mattresses are widely considered to be a safe sleep option. Made from natural latex derived from the sap of rubber trees, these mattresses are free from harmful chemicals and synthetic materials commonly found in other mattress types, ensuring a healthier and eco-friendly sleep environment.
What is the difference between organic and non-organic latex?
Organic latex is a natural and eco-friendly material derived from sustainably grown rubber trees and processed without harsh chemicals. Non-organic latex, on the other hand, may contain synthetic additives and be produced with less regard for sustainability and purity.
Is latex mattress organic?
Latex mattresses can be both organic and non-organic. To ensure a natural product, look for an organic certification and verify its use of sustainable, chemical-free methods.
What is organic latex mattress made of?
Organic latex mattresses are made of natural latex extracted from the sap of rubber trees, and are free from harmful chemicals and synthetic materials.
What are the disadvantages of a latex mattress?
Latex mattresses can be expensive when compared to other types of mattresses and some individuals may find them too firm or uncomfortable due to a lack of plushness or contouring. However, these downsides may vary depending on personal preferences as many people still find them to be durable and provide good support.
What is the difference between Dunlop latex and Talalay latex?
For the type of latex we choose Dunlop latex over Talalay Latex and other latex hybrids for the extra support and resistance it provides for the sleeper.
Any questions about TFS Latex Mattress: email customer service: customerservice@thefutonshop
Learn more about our Latex Mattresses with organic cotton covers with wool as a flame retardant
BENEFITS OF ORGANIC LATEX
SHOP CUSTOMER FAVORITES
Latex MattressesShop The Category
In order for latex to be considered GOLS Certified, the latex must pass many different traceable functions from tapping to the finished product even the workers environmental conditions and fair trade measurements. A few of these requirements are listed below:
- a) First and foremost the organic latex must be traceable back to its organic field and the latex / raw material supplier.
- b) The manufacture must provide quantity consistency in the organic latex lots, records shall be maintained, and also showing unused stock balances.
- c) Clear separation of Organic products from products that are not certified, during all stages of processing.
- d) Certified Organic raw material and the finished product must be identified throughout the processing chain.
- e) Operational procedures and practices are supported by a paperwork and document system and the records will provide an audit trail.
- f) The manufacture must keep a a written quality manuals, covering Name of the operator, Client number assigned by the Certification Body, Version number and date, flow charts of the operations procedures including complaints. Below are the items needed before any organic latex can be certified
GOLS certification is crucial for ensuring organic latex mattresses. Dunlop latex is the only type that can receive organic certification, while Talalay latex contains ammonia, a caustic chemical, and cannot be certified. With various latex options available, it's important to prioritize GOLS certification for those seeking an organic product. Different types include 100% natural latex (Talalay or Dunlop), 85% natural latex with 15% synthetic latex, and 15% natural latex with 85% synthetic latex. Therefore, certification is vital to avoid deception when purchasing latex products.
Organic Cocosupport Latex Coir Mattress
Vegan EcoSupport Vegan Latex Mattress
Luna Non Toxic Mattress
Comfort Rest Natural Latex Mattress
Dawn Best Eco Friendly Mattress
Softnest / Moonlight Organic Mattress
Global Organic Latex Standard
- Mattress Manufacturing - What is a GOLS Transactional Certificate
- What Is GOLS Mattress Certification?
- What Makes GOLS Certified Organic Latex So Special
Everything You Need To Know About Futons