Brown Multicolored Pattern Futon Cover Chenille fabrics are named for the unique process in which they are made. It is manufactured by wrapping short lengths of fabric, called piles, around a tightly wound core of yarn. The edges of these piles then stand at right angles from the yarn's core, giving chenille both its softness and its characteristic look.
Our Chenille and damask tapestry pattern futon fabrics come in a variety of styles ranging from modern to classic and can add personality to your futon sofa bed or mattress. These decorative fabrics are made with various blends of polyester, cotton and rayon for durable futon covers with varying degrees of softness.
Brown Multicolored Pattern Futon Cover
Key product features:
- Quality upholstery grade fabric
- Futon cover features 3 sided, concealed zipper construction
- All Chenilles are made with various combinations of polyester, cotton and rayon fibers
- Hand sewn in our California warehouse
- Great variety of dense to delicate patterned futon covers
- Chenille and patterned futon covers come in a variety of textures, from baby soft to canvas like
- Machine washable futon fabric
- Coordinate with matching solid, floral, patterned and striped futon fabrics and pillows
Come in to any of our 11 California locations to see the true scope and textures of our patterned futon fabric selection for yourself