Socially and ecologically consistent, the organic cultivation methods by no means detract from the natural qualities of cotton. This cotton is just as soft, strong and voluminous. The Organic Cotton Futon Cover breathes and is breathtakingly soft. One could ask that since we don't eat or drink cotton, why make so much fuss about how it is produced? But the answer is simple: the ever more knowledgeable consumer is insisting on a more consistent approach to social responsibility and environmental management. As people see their children becoming increasingly sensitive to environmental factors, being able to raise them in clean surroundings becomes an ever more critical issue.
Sleep in fresh organic cotton is therefore very much in demand for the production of mattress fabrics, household linen and clothing. It's such a comfort knowing you'll not be sleeping on pesticides.
Organic Cotton Futon Cover
Key product features:
- Quality organic upholstery grade fabric
- 100% Deslee Organic Cotton
- Hand sewn in our California warehouse
- 12 oz. per yard Organic Cotton - Soft & Heavy
- All the natural comfort and protection of natural cotton
- Cotton grown from untreated GMO seeds
- Grown ensuring healthy soil through crop rotation
- Beneficial insects and trap crops used in lieu of pesticides
- Machine washable
- Coordinate with matching solids, floral, plaids and stripes
- Matching Pillows available.
Choosing the Right Futon Slipcover
Getting to Know the Different Fabrics
Which Futon Slipcover is Right For You?
Natural vs. Synthetic Fabrics
Futon Slipcover Construction
Organic Futon Slipcovers
GOTS Certified Organic Cotton