The Dillon wall hugger futon frame features a minimalist design valued by designers and home owners alike for its ability to blend seamlessly into any preexisting decor. No arms also means that taller people can lay down flat on the mattress without bumping their heads or having to rely on awkward angles or pillows to get a good night's sleep. The Dillon futon frame's clean uncluttered looks offers an inviting setting for you and your guests to relax.
Aside from functionality, the Dillon futon frame gives you the added benefit of being a true wall hugger futon. This allows you to change the futon sofa to a bed without having to move it away from the wall at all. The Dillon makes a great space saving futon for any living space.
QUEEN SIZE FUTON SET INCLUDES:
Dillon Black Frame
- Futon Frame
- Futon Mattress (cotton, innerspring, soft foam, memory foam or wool options)
- Microfiber Cover for futon in one of five colors
- Shipping or local Delivery
- Limited Warranty
Back Care Plus - Virgin Wool Mattress
- Wall hugger style doesn't move during conversion between sofa and bed, protecting wall and floor.
- Easy front opening & closing mechanism.
- Simple, modern design.
- Available in Black, Maple, Cherry or Black Walnut finish.
Microfiber futon cover
- 9 inch, extra firm mattress.
- Two 2 inch layers of extra firm density Hybrid Soy foam.
- 15-25 lbs of Virgin Wool.
- 24-65 lbs of Egyptian Staple Cotton.
- Choose from 5 vibrant, elegant colors.
- Handmade with overlock stitch for strength and durability.
- Stain resistant & washable.
* Note that color of cover pictured above is not the one included with this set. Color of cover must be selected from option list on right, although you may order this same set with any of our Microfiber Futon Covers
by calling 1-800 HI FUTON or your local Futon Shop Location
. Colors may have slight variations depending on your model of computer monitor and graphic settings.
Mattress Cross section
• 9-inch extra Firm mattress
• 15-25 lbs of wool
• Depending on size of mattress
• Natural - Made from Soybeans
• Two 2 inch layers
• Extra Firm Density
• 24-65 lbs Egyptian Staple Cotton
• Depending on size of mattress
• 12-15 Life expectancy
Founded in 2006 and based in California, Furniture FX was created to provide a stylish, quality solution for your home. Sleek, modern, and avant-garde, Furniture FX is an award winning furniture manufacturer known for their contemporary European furniture, including prizes at the Danish National, International, and Scandinavian Furniture Fairs. Their award-winning line of futons, living room sets, platform beds and convertible sofas provide ultra-modern European furniture at an affordable price; designing and producing furniture created specifically to suit the needs of our customers.
The Four Principles of Furniture FX Design:
- Fashion- Their designs are fashion forward and reflect elements from today’s society, from the carefree comforts of the suburbs to the restrained elegance of a major metropolitan center.
- Quality- All of their products are manufactured with the most stringent standards in the market. As consumers do more and more virtual shopping online, they have designed their products to survive the rigorous shipping environment your furniture may encounter before it arrives at your door.
- Reliability- All Furniture FX products come backed by a manufacturer’s warranty that insures you sleep well at night knowing you have purchased a quality product that is guaranteed to be comfortable and work well for years.
- Sustainability- With the changes in environment and the depletion of Natural Resources, Furniture FX has begun the challenge of making our Products GREEN. In 2007 FX began the process of creating a 5 yr plan to transform the way our products are sourced produced and ultimately how we can become more environmentally conscious.
| || |
Back to Manufacturer Info
||A wall space (inches)
||B height (inches)
||C depth (inches)
||DD foot board height (inches)