Our organic barrier mattress protectors are perfect for mattresses, toppers, futons & even for pillows. We craft each barrier cover protector using GOTS certified 100% organic cotton fabric to protect your mattress and loved ones from bed bugs and dust mites. Our tightly woven 100% organic cotton fabric is 500 thread count and 40 pics single yarn. Our durable and breathable organic cotton barrier covers are a must for every mattress or futon. We sew your barrier mattress cover a little big so it accommodates natural cotton shrinkage when washed and closes with a durable zipper so it is easy to remove and wash. Our durable and breathable barrier covers are great option for healthy and happy sleep.
Our organic cotton barrier mattress protectors come from untreated GMO-free organic cotton seeds grown in healthy soil made sustainable through crop rotation. .
Key product features:
Machine washable - Cold water - Tumble Dry Low to No Heat
- Natural & Renewable Soft 500 thread count 40 single yarn woven Organic Cotton Textile.
- 61/2 oz. per sq. yard or 26 per linear yard, soft and smooth & Eco-friendly.
- All the natural comfort and protection of natural cotton.
- No GMO or pesticides, sustainable growing practices.
- Cotton textile was manufactured from was purchased in accordance with fair trade rules.
- Textile is sewn into mattress covers, protectors and pillows right here in our San Francisco factory.
- Encases entire mattress with durable zipper, Completely washable.
Unlike the cotton in our futons and mattresses, we can not guarantee that the cotton in this mattress protector is made in America. It is, however, fair trade organic cotton that a fair price has been paid for and the covers and protectors themselves are sew right here in our San Francisco factory.