Key Product Features:
- Hand filled with Wool our exclusive USDA & WOOLMARK certified organic superfine merino wool fiber
- Covered in luxurious, great for your skin certified organic cotton sateen, weaved with a 300 Thread Count.
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Highly recommended for people with arthritis, rheumatism, and pains in the back.
- Regulate body temperature by ensuring the body gets to a comfortable sleeping temperature more quickly and stays there for longer
- Naturally provide relief from MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities)
- Naturally resistant to dust mites, mold and mildew.
- Naturally flame retardant
- Good all-year round! Experience four seasons in one comforter!
- Absorb substantial moisture before it feels damp
- Provide exceptional comfort as the dry warmth reduces the pain and aches associated with cold wet weather
- Exclusive quilting patterns eliminate the wool batting from shifting.
|Lifespan||15 - 20 Years|
|Every Night Use||Yes|
Quality Value PriceTraceyon 6/24/2016I got This Wool Topper To see If it would help in keeping me cool where sleeping.Wool is good for cooling you down during the simmer and keep you warmer in the winter. It did just that my bed was to hot and it help with moisture and sweat and makes me feel cool and dry. This Topper had no smell and it seems to help with my allergies too. I don"t sneeze as much...dist mites don't like wool items so it seems to be working. Thanks