Yoga Bolsters are used for comfort in different positions, to provide that extra level of comfort and support. Placed under knees, ankles, or neck, these Bolsters help to relieve muscle strain. It is also effective in cushioning and relieving tension in your lower and upper back, neck, abdomen, or legs during difficult poses. Putting your bolster on top of your mat provides added cushioning and support to your lower body and makes your Yoga Session more comfortable.
We fill Rectangular Bolsters with poly blend because it is very resilient: it retains its shape, even after repeated compression, and is also very light so these bolsters are easy to tote. Dense & firm, to provide optimum support, they feature handles & non-removable cotton covers.
Key Product Details:
- Poly-blend stuffing - light weight and retains shape
- Non-removable organic cotton cover in a variety of vibrant colors
- Dense & firm for optimum support
- Built in handle for easy toting
- Designed specifically for Yoga by a Yoga instructor for use in her practice
- Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 25 (approx.)
Should I buy a Cylindrical or a Rectangular Bolster?
- If you like the Bolsters in your yoga class, buy the type you use.
- Cylindrical Bolsters are a bit larger and firmer than Rectangular Bolsters.
- Cylindrical Bolsters are MUCH HEAVIER than Rectangular Bolsters, owing to the fact that their respective filling materials have different weights.
- You can do most things equally well with either kind of Bolster, but the different shapes do have marginal advantages for certain poses.
Go to a place of pure Relaxation with specialty designed Yoga bolsters
& pillows made right here at The Futon Shop
If you don't see the yoga bolster in the color or fabric you would like, please call your nearest Futon Shop location
for help on putting together a custom order.