Our organic cotton mattress protectors come from untreated GMO-free seeds grown from healthy soil made sustainable through crop rotation and the use of beneficial insect and trap crops. Our printing is done with low-impact fiber reactive or natural dyes, water based inks and pigments. The cotton is also a fair trade product, where the farmers who grow it are paid a fair price above the market rate for the honest fruits of their labor and their dedication to earth friendly growing techniques. Initial cost is more expensive but the long term advantages are priceless.
Key product features:
- Natural & Renewable Soft Woven Organic Cotton Textile.
- 12 oz. per sq. yard, heavy duty & Eco-friendly.
- All the natural comfort and protection of natural cotton.
- No GMO or pesticides, sustainable growing practices.
- Cotton textile was manufactured from was purchased in accordance with fair trade rules.
- Textile is sewn into mattress covers, protectors and pillows right here in our San Francisco factory.
- Durable Velcro straps makes attaching the mattress pads to the top of your mattress a breeze
Go all natural with Organic Bed Pillows!
Organic Bamboo & Cotton Pillow
Unlike the cotton in our futons and mattresses, we can not guarantee that the cotton in this mattress protector is made in America. It is, however, fair trade organic cotton that a fair price has been paid for and the covers and protectors themselves are sew right here in our San Francisco factory.
|Ingredient / Fill||Cotton|