Visco Memory Foam Futon
- 9-inch Medium Firm mattress.
- Made for every night sleep.
- 15-20 year life expectancy with everyday use.
- Mattress composed of the following natural organic ingredients:
- Marshall Coil Innersprings.
- Made from long-lasting recycled steel, tempered for strength.
- Each coil individually wrapped in a fabric encasement.
- Quiet, Relaxing Sleep.
- No Weight Transfer Movement.
- 4 lb. weight Tempurpedic foam.
- 2 inches thick for a soft feel and comfort.
- High resilience foam reacts to body weight and conforms naturally.
- Made with an environmentally friendly CO2 process which is emission-free.
- Chemical free, organically grown.
- 28 -60 lbs of Firm Natural Support. (Depending on size of mattress)
- Eco-Friendly Natural bedding.
- Grown in America.
- Soft to the touch, stays cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Cotton is grown without chemicals or pesticides.
- This Memory Foam Mattress is also available with an all-natural Bamboo mattress case. Call or visit your nearest store and ask the salesperson for details or explain your preference for the bamboo cover in the comments section of the online order form.
How to Order a Chemical Free Organic Mattress Without Borate
In accordance with Federal law, all Natural Futon Mattresses must be fire retardant. Our mattresses contain sodium borate as a flame retardant. Sodium Borate, or Borax, is used in many products, including as a food additive or in household cleaning agents. It also works effectively as a fire retardant.
With a prescription from your healthcare provider, we can manufacture this mattress without borate. There is no additional charge to make your mattress without borate. Call 1-800-443-8866 for more information on our non-borate organic mattresses or email your note to DrNote@thefutonshop.com.
Check out our blog on Organic Mattresses
Types of Organic Mattress Ingredients
Why organic mattresses are better
GOTS Certified Organic Covers
Tufted vs. Untufted
Box Springs and Platform Beds
Do you need to flip or rotate your mattress?
Will my mattress work as a Sofa or a Bed?
Sleep Positions and Mattress Feel
Learn how to avoid bed bugs and dust mites
Are there fire retardants in your mattress?
Will my mattress have a odor?
Will my mattress lump?
What mattress is best if I have back problems?
|Lifespan||10 - 15 Years|
|Every Night Use||Yes|