EcoBounce All Natural Organic Latex and Wool Futon Bed Mattress
- 9-inch Medium Firm Natural Wool Futon Bed Mattress.
- A Natural Sleep Experience!
- 8-10 year life expectancy with everyday use.
- Includes the following natural and eco-friendly mattress ingredients:
- Natural Moisture & Temperature Relief.
- 14-32 lbs of Natural Loft & Spring.
(depending on the size mattress)
- Virgin Wool is above and below a layer of 2 inch all natural latex
- Wool is hypoallergenic, resistant to bacteria, mold and mildew which can trigger allergic reactions in some people.
- Dust-mites don't like wool
- Eco-friendly wool comes from the replenishing fleece of sheep, making it a natural, renewable resource.
- Sustainable sheep grow a new fleece of wool each year. What is more, sheep live on vegetation, which is also self replenishing.
- Animal friendly no sheep are killed in the harvest of wool.
- 2 Inch Core - 35 ILD - 90 Density
- Organic - Chemical Free.
- Superior Pressure Relief.
- Anti-microbial Dust mite Resistant.
- 4 inch tall Bonnell Springs.
- Consistent Support.
- Lasting Resilience.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- GOTS Certified
- Protect Your Mattress with an Organic Cotton Mattress Protector
Check out our blog on Organic Mattresses
Types of Organic Mattress Ingredients
Why organic mattresses are better
GOTS Certified Organic Covers
Tufted vs. Untufted
Box Springs and Platform Beds
Do you need to flip or rotate your mattress?
Will my mattress work as a Sofa or a Bed?
Sleep Positions and Mattress Feel
Learn how to avoid bed bugs and dust mites
Are there fire retardants in your mattress?
Will my mattress have a odor?
Will my mattress lump?
What mattress is best if I have back problems?
|Lifespan||10 - 15 Years|
|Every Night Use||Yes|