Finding Great Throw Pillows: An Easy Shopping Guide
Throw Pillows are decorative pillows that accent a couch, arm chair, and other furniture pieces in your home. It can bring life to a room, make a statement, and even complete the look that exemplifies your personality in your home design. When choosing throw pillows, there is somewhat a science on the size, the position of placement, color, and texture to choose for your home.
Designing your home with throw pillows be fun and it it is even easy to choose the best choices with the easy guideline below. Picking your Futon Frame, A Futon Mattress, A Futon Cover, and finally a few throw pillows can be fun creating your home with the style, color, feel, and artistic look you have been dreaming of.
Picking a pillow can be a little more complicated than just picking a color you like. Here are a few questions that come up when shopping for accent pillows for your futon couch.
What Size Are Throw Pillows?
All Pillow Are Made In Standard Sizes:
Size - 4 sizes:
20”x 20”- Square
14”x 22” - Rectangular
15”x15” - Square
18”x 8” - Bolster
The Futon Shop Readily Custom Makes Any Size Throw Pillow WIth Any Fabric Available Or With Fabric You Find From Outside Sources.
Throw Pillow Filling Options?
The Futon Shop Filling:
- Non-Toxic Polyester
- USDA Certified Organic Cotton
Throw Pillow Fabric Selection?
The Futon Shop Has 7 categories:
Questions To Think About With Different Types of Throw Pillow Fabric:
1) Getting To Know Different Types Of Futon Slip Cover Fabrics And Pillow Fabric
2) What Throw Pillow Goes With Different Futon Slipcover Colors And Patterns
3) What About Throw Pillow And Futon Slip Cover Piping?
4) What’s The Difference Between Throw Pillows And Futon Slipcovers Construction?
5) Throw Pillow and Futon Slipcovers:
• Poly Polyester Poplins
• Fabric Weaves
• Natural Cotton Vs. Synthetic Fabrics
Here Is A Guide To Mix And Match Futon Covers And Pillows