5 Tips For An Amazing Outdoor 4th of July Party
Decorate your 4th of July Party or Picnic outdoor with American classic colors: Red White and Blue. Read, pin, and get inspired with our tips and trends for throwing the best 4th of July Party.
1) OUTDOOR ROOM DESIGN
Trending Outdoor Colors - Furniture Today’s 2016 Color Trends for outdoor furniture announced Blue to be the winning color. Neutrals and greys are also popular colors as the main color for your cushions, but if you want to bring a little splash to your backyard, sunroom, or patio the popular colors are blue, followed by Ruby Fuchsia, Aquamarine, Topaz Orange, and Citrine Yellow.
Outdoor Covers help refresh your old decor and can be changed and washed with just unzipping it and throwing it in your own washer and dryer. Be sure to use outdoor covers that are sun and water resistant.
Custom Cushions for seating and benches for any size or comfort.
Outdoor Furniture Frame For Lounging and napping in the sun.
2) THE MENU
Mouth Watering Recipes To Serve From Appetizers To Dessert
3) FIREWORKS PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS
Helpful tips for taking photos with your smartphone
Time Lapse - bring an artistic effect to your video.
Slow Motion - A fun way to share a video that is unique
Stabilizer - Find a stabilizer online or use props that you have to keep your phone steady. No more blurry photos.
Slow Shutter Speed - A cool way to get longer exposure with your photos. One way is to create light trails with a special app.
Get the Slow Shutter Cam for the Iphone
Burst Mode - Capture more pictures at a faster rate. Just hold down the button and hold it down and click away.
4) Best Tips On Capturing The Fireworks
The best seat in the house to watch fireworks is in your own backyard. Here are a few tips on comfortable seating for a fireworks show:
If it is out at a show in your hometown:
- Bring Blankets to bring warmth and comfort
- Low Seating Chairs -Bring Some Snacks for the kids
If you decided to stay home and do your own fireworks:
- Folding foam beds - easy fold away foam beds are a great way to bring extra seating.
- Extra Pillows to sit or rest your head on
- Take the futon out to the back yard for everyone to lay on
5) SAFETY FOR FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND PETS
The Red Cross has some great tips for Fourth of July:
- Fire Works Safety
- Sun Protection
- Beach Safety
- Grilling Safety
Great Tips For Protecting Your Animals:
- Do not leave alcohol drinks unattended where animals can reach them
- Keep your pet home safe inside away from the firework show or in the neighborhood
- Look into protecting your pet from escaping while you are out with apps and that ID’s that help lost dogs. July 1st is National ID your pet day.
Check out the ASPCA for more tips on protecting your pet during Fourth Of July.