The Twin over Futon Bunk bed is a wonderful synthesis of functionality, comfort, and design. Far from simply being two beds, the bottom bunk is actually a futon that can convert easily from a bed to a couch. This is a favorite of college students who wish to conserve as much space in their dorm room as possible. By having your bed also act as your couch, you don’t have to buy any separate furniture, thus leaving a lot more floor space available. The comfortable futon can be used for relaxing, watching television, studying, or just hanging out. If you want to extend the usefulness of this bunk bed to its limit you can also purchase the optional drawers.
But these bunk beds do much more than just give you a lot options. They are also built to be exactly as tough as you need them. The hardwood construction is designed to last, year after year. And the structures of the frames are further strengthened by reinforcing certain vital stress points with steel. No matter what you use your twin over futon bunkbed for, you are bound to find that both the frame and the variety of stains will meet both your design and durability needs.
Key product features: Hardwood Bunk Bed Frame
Ramses3 - Cotton Mattress
- Twin size bed on top and a convertible full size futon on the bottom.
- Sturdy and durable wood construction.
- Moveable ladder attaches to one side only.
- Stylish corbels on leg posts.
- Comes with safety rails and ladder.
- Includes slat packs for mattress support.
- Easy to assemble.
- Two mattresses included: one twin, one double.
- 8 inch, medium firm mattress.
- 42 lbs. of Egyptian Cotton fibers.
- 3 of medium density hybrid soy foam.Bright Polyester Futon Cover
Two Matching Storage Drawers
- Choose from 5 vibrant, playful colors.
- Handmade with overlock stitch for strength and durability.
- Light weight, machine washable, no ironing needed.
- Slides right under the futon bunk bed frame.
- Made from same sustainably grown hardwood as bunk bed frame.
With more than a decade of experience in the futon and bunk bed industry from delivery and set up, to sales and buying, Mike Gallawa began Night & Day Furniture. His goal: to solve all the issues that plague the words "bunk bed". Issues such as the notorious cheapness of materials most bunk bed makers use, barrel nuts that never line up, and assembly instructions that throw off all but the most hardened civil engineers. Then, everyone's favorite, the dreaded hardware pack full of lots tiny pieces and parts. Just when you think you're ready to assemble, you open the box, and a hundred wooden parts fall out onto the floor from end caps to slat supports, frame stops to rollers. At this point, the you're saying a prayer that at least one of each correct part is there. It's enough to make one's head spin.
Night and Day has solved this problem. They have created one of the most easily assembled bunk beds available made out of durable hardwood and solid parts, and with their futon bunk bed option they've opened up a whole new world to the discerning consumer!
||A wall space (inches)
||B height (inches)
||C depth (inches)
|Bunk Twin / Futon + drawers||80||70||43|
|Bunk Twin / Futon + drawers||80||70||54|| |